We Have the Best News
Today we have had some amazing news. Lord Howe Island will be open to visitors again from October 2, 2020.
Covid -19 has had a huge impact on businesses all around the World. Here at Lord Howe Island we have been closed since March 22 this year. Tourism is our lifeblood & our way of life. We look forward to seeing you back.
All We Need is You
Now is your chance to visit us for your dream overseas holiday with no passport required.
World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island was voted No 5 of 10 in best holiday regions in the world by Lonely Planet in early 2020! https://www.lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel/regions
Looking Forward to Seeing You
At Reef N Beyond Eco Tours we are really looking forward to getting back on the water again. We offer the best touring experiences available on Lord Howe. Our tours are spectacular and will leave you breathless.
Check out our tours here https://visitlordhowe.com.au/tours/
Our Most popular Tours
- Ball’s Pyramid/Lord Howe Island Expedition (Interpretive & photographic tour)
- Adventure Seekers Ball’s Pyramid Snorkelling Expedition
- Guided Outer Reef Snorkelling Expedition
- Island Adventure Expedition (Interpretive & photographic tour)
- Our Range of Photographic Tours
Enjoy Your Holiday
So you enjoy your holiday please be Covid Safe. We are a small Island community. Help protect our Community.
It is imperative we all promote & comply with Covid Safe plans implemented by Lord Howe Island businesses.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m
- Wear a mask
- Wash your hands regularly & use hand sanitiser provided
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Complete or use contact tracing app or documentation provided by Island businesses
- If you are suffering any symptoms whatsoever report & isolate immediately.
- Please comply with Lord Howe Island Covid Safe business plans.